© 1996-2003 Jan Wolter, Steve Weiss
The following documentation is included in this distribution:
. Standard Gnu Public License.
- Terms and definitions for Backtalk.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to install Backtalk on your system. Where needed, there are separate documents with upgrade advice:
Upgrading from 1.3.x to 1.4.x
Customizing Backtalk Authentication
- For people who want to modify Backtalk to share user logins and passwords with other web packages.
- Detailed descriptions of procedures for performing basic Backtalk administrative actions either directly from the Backtalk web interface, or from Unix. Topics include:
Opening and Closing Conferences
Editing Conference Items
User Account Creation
User Validation and Invalidation
Changing User Passwords
Script Language Reference Manual
- A reference manual for the Backtalk script language, useful to those who want to write or customize Backtalk scripts.
Script Language Tutorial Manual
- An introduction to Backtalk script programming.
Backtalk File Formats
- Description of various versions of various file formats used by Backtalk.
- A list of changes in Backtalk release versions.
Most user interfaces also have their own internal documentation.