Backtalk Papaya Interface Help
Welcome to Backtalk's Papaya Interface.
Since you have not logged in, some functions described here are not
You accessed help from the "main menu" page. Things
you might want to do from this page include:
- Select a conference to read.
- The primary purpose of this page is to let you select a conference.
There are several ways to do this:
Click on the name of a conference in your hotlist. A hotlist is a list
you can maintain of your favorite conferences. Those conferences are listed
on the main menu, with numbers of new items and responses.
Click on the link on the top of the page to goto the first conference in
your hotlist has new responses.
Click on the "Conference index" link to get a full list of
Type the name of a conference into the "Go to conference" box in the bottom
right corner of the screen.
- Edit your conference hotlist.
- Click on the "Conference index" tag. Check the boxes next to the names
of the conferences you want on your hotlist, and click the "Update hotlist"
button at the bottom of the screen.
- Edit your profile.
- Your profile contains information about you, which you may or may not want
to make available to other users. Click on the " profile" link.
- Ignore some users.
- If you can abide by some users, the "Ignore users" link will let you
filter them out forever more.
- Backtalk version 1.4.6 / Papaya version 1.1.4 - Copyright 1996-2005, Jan Wolter and Steve Weiss